sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Videos

DEALING WITH PROBLEMS


The Video is about a problem with a photocopier machine. The Client wants the supplier to replace all the defective machines.
 They have to get in to an agrement what they are going to do with all the difective machines.
The man that was doing the arranment with the client said that all the photocpier machines were goint be replaced by new ones. But he didn’t realized that there wans’t any in stock and now he has to call to the already upset customer and explain her the
Problem, and find a solution all this caused by lack of comunication. I think before raplacing something you need to check in stock.

VISITS & TRAVEL

This video is about a lady that made a reservation for a single room, but the reservation was lost and now she hasn't place where to stay. The hotel is already full she has no place to pass the night.
 
Suddenly a friend of her arrives to the reception and gives her a good news,
 He changed her reservation to a suite.but in a different date.

This is an example of a problem when you don’t call the hotel to make sure they have your reservation.
MARKETING

Swatch is a watch company that has a good possition on the market.
Swatch Company that is always trying to be on day always on fahions.    
They take care the advertisement designs to make Swatch Company to produce more.
They have a watch for every personality, mentality and lifestyle; also, there are watches for kids from 8 years old to people of 90 years old.
Swatch its very famouse in the world they don’t need to spend much money advertisement.



QUESTION: Unit 9. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TRAVELLED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY (OR ANOTHER PART OF YOUR COUNTRY) WHAT DID YOU DO THERE?

 I traveled to Hilton Head Island South Carolina and also Atlanta Georgia USA a year ago.I had so much fun in that country. I went to study my middle school and high school. My senior year was the best thing that could happen to me. I when I talk to my friends in USA, it’s like a flashback to me. I love Hilton Head Island so much, because I spended a good part of my life. Also when I was on USA I went to Atlanta Georgia, I went to the stadium to see Mexico played. The city of Atlanta it’s so beautiful and big.  I had a good journey traveling to another country.

Make a business trip plan or project to different countries.

Trip to Atlanta for two persons

Hosting
5days and for Nights

Transfers
Airport-Hotel
Airport-Hotel
Hotel-Airport
Horel-Airport

Atractions
City Tour-Monday
Gallery Tour-Tuesday
Theater Tour-Wenestday
Acuarium tour- Wenestday
Atlanta Botanical Garden- Thursday

 Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast just for you, when you're ready to make a move.

With the Awaken Package, you'll enjoy:
·                    Full Breakfast
·                    Dinner
·                    1:00pm Late Checkout

You can have this packet for only 1200 usd.

   


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario